‘Vape at your peril’: teen’s brush with death sparks doctors’ warning
Fresh panic follows 16-year-old’s near-fatal allergic reaction said to be caused by vaping fluid
People should regard e-cigarettes as safer than tobacco at their “peril”, doctors at the UK’s National Health Service have said, after treating a teenage vaper who almost died from “catastrophic” respiratory failure.
Ewan Fisher was put on life support at just 16 years old after suffering from an allergic inflammatory reaction which could have cost his life.
The teenager was rushed to the accident and emergency department of Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust after becoming seriously unwell...