Two toddlers died from poison at crèche, grieving moms claim
Two women describe how horrific events unfolded, culminating in the deaths of their children
Two Westdene mothers are grieving and pleading for answers after they lost young children to suspected poisoning last month.
Both toddlers attended the same unregistered crèche in the neighbouring suburb of Sophiatown, where it is suspected they ingested the poison.
Antoinette Assegaai lost two-year-old daughter Tshepang on May 10, and Fanula and Joseph Wabet lost their 17-month-old son Othniel in the early hours of May 11...